We continue to offer our events virtually, in alignment with state and local mandates. Please join us online!
Ron Rhodes to speak at Climate Partners Summit
February 25 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Upper Valley Climate Partners Summit.
Climate change affects every aspect of everyone’s life. Many Upper Valley organizations with diverse areas of focus are working at the local, regional, and national level to help communities adapt. Find out who is doing what and how you too might get involved at a Climate Partners Summit.
The event will kick off with an update on the latest climate science followed by a panel of Upper Valley Adaptation Workgroup (UVAW) partners sharing how the common thread of climate adaptation weaves through all our work. Hosted by UVAW, this event is free and all members of the general public are encouraged to join us!
- Michael Caduto, Director – Sustainable Woodstock
- Matt Cahillane, Program Manager – NH Deptartment of Public Health Services
- Kate McCarthy, AICP, Sustainable Communities Program Director – Vermont Natural Resources Council
- Jeanie McIntyre, President – Upper Valley Land Trust
- Erich Osterberg, Associate Professor of Earth Sciences – Dartmouth College
- Ron Rhodes, Director of Restoration Programs – Connecticut River Conservancy
- Jack Spicer – Hartford Climate Advisory Committee
- Graham Turk, Innovation Strategist – Green Mountain Power
Moderated by Kevin Geiger, AICP, Senior Planner – Two Rivers-Ottauquechee Regional Commission
FREE and open to the public. Register here.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.