It’s important to have a plan for where you will dispose of the trash and turn in recyclables as far in advance as possible.
CRC has provided a list of towns willing to accept trash & recyclables as well as dumpsters available for trash disposal. Please only dispose of trash collected from the Source to Sea Cleanup and be sure to call ahead (at least a month in advance).
If your town is not on our partners list, please make a request — many municipalities will generously donate a dumpster or trash pickup services. You should also find out what the town will recycle and how separation should be handled.
If your site has lots of tires, contact the Bridgestone Tires4ward tire recycling program for FREE tire pickup and recycling services. You must apply about one month before your cleanup to participate.
Can’t secure services? If after multiple attempts you are still having trouble finding ways to dispose of your trash/recyclables, please contact us at email@example.com or 413-772-2020 x211.
- Agawam Dept of Public Works | 413-821-0600
- Easthampton Public Works | 413-529-1400 x410
- Greenfield Department of Public Works | 413-772-1528
- Holyoke Dept of Public Works | 413-322-5645. Possible to arrange pick-ups.
- Longmeadow Dept of Public Works | 413-567-3400
- Montague Transfer Station | 413-863-3213
- Northampton DPW | 413-587-1570
- South Hadley Conservation Administrator, Anne Capra | 413-538-5017 x208
- New Hampshire
- Lebanon DPW | 603-448-3112
- Brattleboro, Windham Solid Waste Management District | 802-257-0272
Montague Transfer Station
11 Sandy Lane
Accepting Cleanup waste Wednesday 7 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Sat 7 a.m.-12 p.m.
125 Locust Street
Dumpster in the rear: Saturdays 7 a.m.-3 p.m
USA Waste & Recycling Locations – Please contact April Regan to make arrangements for possible additional locations: 860-746-3299 x2478
- Belchertown, MA – Hulmes Warner Park, 59 State Street
- Enfield, CT – South River Street
- Wethersfield Cove, CT (from 9/18-9/28)