We Got Dirty for Cleaner Rivers!
Thank you to all of our volunteers, group leaders, sponsors, and friends, for working together to tackle the trash challenge throughout the Connecticut River watershed. A sample of this year’s stats:
- Over 1200 volunteers fanned out in all four river states. What a team effort!
- 127 registered Cleanup groups (plus dozens of others who went out on their own)
- 34.06 tons of trash diverted from rivers & streams
- 12,399 beverage containers – comprised of plastic, glass, and aluminum cans
- 7803 pounds of scrap metal
See the full impact of our collective efforts in the 2022 Cleanup Chronicle!
Sign up for our Source to Sea Cleanup eNews to get the details right to your inbox.
We look forward to seeing you next year at Cleanup 2023!