Thank you for telling us where you plan to clean up! And thank you for joining with thousands of volunteers who help to rid our rivers of trash.
HERE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS:
- Prepare for your Cleanup with tips for before during & after your cleanup, how-to videos, and more!
- Gather your cleanup supplies. We encourage small groups to consider a DIY approach and gather supplies from around your home.
- If you need to order supplies from CRC, fill out the supply order form at least 2 weeks before your cleanup date.
- Share your experience! Share photos and videos online using #RiverWitness to show what you find and how it makes you feel.
- Submit your Trash Tally – Use the Clean Swell app on your mobile device. Or you can continue to use our paper or online form if that works better for you. It works very well to have one volunteer record the trash items while others clean.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Stacey Lennard, the Cleanup Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-772-2020 x211.
Thank you for all you do for our rivers. You make a difference.