Thank you for registering for the Source to Sea Cleanup! And thank you for joining with thousands of volunteers who help to rid our rivers of trash.
HERE ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS:
- Visit the ‘Tips & Resources’ page for how-to videos, tips for before during & after your cleanup, planning tools, and more!
- Gather your cleanup supplies. Due to limited capacity this year, we encourage groups of 5 or less to consider a DIY approach and gather supplies from around your home. Check out the ‘Tips & Resources’ page for homemade suggestions!
- If you need to order supplies from CRC, fill out the supply order form at least 2 weeks before your cleanup date.
- Share your experience! Share photos and videos online showing what you find and how it makes you feel. Just use #RiverWitness to add your story to our online mosaic.
- Submit your Trash Tally – We have a new option this year: the fun and user-friendly Clean Swell app! Use the Clean Swell app on your mobile device. View a short video intro here. Or you can continue to use our paper or online form if that works better for you. It works very well to have one volunteer record the trash items while others clean.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Stacey Lennard, the Cleanup Coordinator, at email@example.com or 413-772-2020 x211.
Thank you for all you do for our rivers. You make a difference.