Join us to enjoy rivers at these in-person and virtual gatherings. Engage with CRC’s efforts to restore, protect, and enhance our waterways! Events are added throughout the year and revised as needed.
River Steward Meet & Greet – West Lebanon
March 23 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm EDT
We have several new staff on board who are eager to meet you!
Our spring Meet & Greets are an opportunity to interact with your River Steward(s), other CRC staff, and community members who also care about rivers. Our River Stewards engage in public advocacy in support of CRC’s mission and collaborate with partners across all four states to protect and serve the River. This event will include a presentation of CRC’s history and anticipated future, a conversation with the River Steward in your region, and an opportunity to share your thoughts and get involved in river conservation. Light refreshments will be served.
Join us for one or more “Meet & Greets” in your region:
- 3/2 – Middletown, CT – with Rhea Drozdenko
- 3/16 – Holyoke, MA – with Kelsey Wentling
- 3/23 – Lebanon, NH – with Kate Buckman and Kathy Urffer *
- 4/4 – Bellows Falls, VT – with Kate Buckman and Kathy Urffer
- 4/26 – Littleton, NH – with Kate Buckman and Kathy Urffer