Formerly the CT River Watershed Council|info@ctriver.org

CRC History Timeline

Home|CRC History Timeline

CRC History Timeline

Offices Move Again

CRWC offices moved again. This time relocating from Arcadia Nature Preserve to Ferry Street in Easthampton, MA.

April 9th, 2017|

Offices Move

CRWC offices moved from Greenfield, MA to Arcadia Nature Preserve in Easthampton, MA.

April 9th, 2017|

First Logo

CRWC adopted its first official logo.

April 6th, 2017|
  • gas masks

Dr. Davidson’s Journey

CRWC Board President Dr. Joseph Davidson embarked on a week-long Source to Sea trip to highlight river pollution. During its first decade CRWC focused on

April 6th, 2017|

Founding

Connecticut River Watershed Council was founded on May 16, 1952 at a meeting in the historic Weldon Hotel in Greenfield, MA. The first office was

April 6th, 2017|
Go to Top